Happy and Bountiful New Year Everyone! ☺
After posting my version of an Editable LTOPF Application Form for those like me who prefers keying-in the needed information in the computer before printing rather than doing it manually by pen and showcase my beautiful penmanship, I received so many requests for me to make an Editable Firearm Registration Form as well.
Fortunately I found a couple of lull minutes during this hectic Holiday Season which is just enough to grant the wishes of my fellow “bengbeng” community members. Here it is:
- Click the above link
- Download the file
- Right click on the downloaded Zip file and click “Unzip” to get the PDF File.
- Open/Double click on EditableFARegForm.pdf
- and start keying-in your information
Note: for best results and compatibility, please download the latest Adobe Reader from their download page: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ as those using version 9 and earlier are having trouble saving to a file with inputted information.
How can this file help you?
- You can easily key-in your information directly to the PDF File without the need of special software/program.
- Then Save it to a file so you can use it again sometime soon
- Or Print the Application Form for Notarization and Submission
- Or click “Clear Form” to erase all keyed-in information and start over.
And if this File is Useful for you, I would appreciate if you will click the Blue button and click LIKE on TactiCooL on a Budget’s Facebook page:
This is purely for the love of the Philippine “Beng Beng” Community. I hope this file could be of help to you as it did to me. I would love to get your inputs too if I miss any. Kindly email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to our Facebook Page TactiCooL on a Budget and credits will be given to the contributors, of course!
- Firearms Registration Form File Version: FEO-ILS-FAR-r2017-amx
- Website Source: FEO’s Individual Licensing Section (ILS) Page
- Original File’s Direct Download Link: (click here)