Two years have passed and its now time to renew our LTOPF. Yes! Its time to fill-up our favorite LTOPF Application Form once again. Do you dread filling up that form slowly and accurately so your records will have accurate information? What if I can help you make it a bit easier?
I dont really like filling-up forms because my handwriting is not very good (frustrated doctor, well just in handwriting! No offense meant to doctors) so I find ways to be able to make it easier for me to fill-out application forms and easier for the one who will read it too. Presenting:
- Click the above link
- Download the file
- Right click on the downloaded Zip file and click “Unzip” to extract the PDF File.
- Open/Double click on EditableLTOPFApplicationForm.pdf
- and start keying-in your information
Note: for best results and compatibility, please download the latest Adobe Reader from their download page: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ as those using version 9 and earlier are having trouble saving to a file with inputted information.
How can this file help you?
- You can easily key-in your information directly to the PDF File without the need of special software/program.
- Then Save it to a file so you can use it again sometime soon
- Or Print the Application Form for Notarization and Submission
- Or click “Clear Form” to erase all keyed-in information and start over.
And if this File is Useful for you, I would appreciate if you will click the Blue button and click LIKE on TactiCooL on a Budget’s Facebook page:
This is purely for the love of the Philippine “Beng Beng” Community. I hope this file could be of help to you as it did to me. I would love to get your inputs too if I miss any. Kindly email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to our Facebook Page TactiCooL on a Budget and credits will be given to the contributors, of course!
- LTOPF Form File Version: FEO-ILS-LTOPF-r2017-amx
- Website Source: FEO’s LTOPF Application Process Page
- Original File’s Direct Download Link: (click here)
December 21, 2017
- Changed to Zip File Format so users can download directly.
- Added a mini howto to guide how to extract the PDF file inside the Zip file.
- Corrected some typos
- Added Virustotal scan result link: https://goo.gl/JssYG9 to prove the file is clean.
December 25, 2017
- Updated the file to EditableLTOPFApplicationFormV1.1.zip adding editable field in the “Subscribed and Sworn” part as requested by Mr. Boyet Del Rosario.
- Updated Virustotal scan result link to https://goo.gl/ThxDZP for EditableLTOPFApplicationFormV1.1.zip
- Added Adobe Reader download page link as version 9 or earlier users reported having trouble using the EditableLTOPFApplicationForm.pdf